Do you want to make a difference in lives through the power of learning?
Would you like to join an expanding training company that really does care about learners as well as its own staff?
If you answered Yes to all the above questions then keep reading!
Geon Training Solutions are looking for a construction tutor to deliver programmes across the North East. We are looking particularly for tutors who can deliver an introductory course into the construction industry giving our customers the knowledge, skills and certificates required to access employment opportunities within a construction environment.
The role of a Construction Tutor / Assessor is to support learners, focusing on the studies of health and safety as well as giving learners practical experience to enhance their abilities to work on a construction site. Working in both a classroom/workshop environment and site visits, you will be expected to facilitate the effective and efficient learning and assessment for learners undergoing construction qualifications.
· Previous teaching experience.
· A good understanding of the construction industry and health & safety.
· Have good organisational and planning skills.
· Plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to motivate learners.
· Willingness to provide outstanding support for learners.
· Hold a recognised teaching or assessing qualification.
Once the form above is complete, please click the button below to finish your application